Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Artsy Reader. This week’s topic is things we are thankful for. At this time of the year, it’s definitely a great time to reflect on things in your life to be thankful for.
- Safety during the pandemic. I’ve been lucky to be healthy, and I do not take that for granted
- My career. I am a very fortunate person who was able to begin working from home with the support of my employer
- My access to books – I know that in a lot of other regions of the world, access to literature is tough, and I am fortunate to be in a community where books are exceptionally accessible
- Stable housing – I’m really fortunate to have a roof over my head
- My family’s health – fortunately my family lives in a relatively COVID safe region and have stayed healthy
- My dog – he’s really helped my mental health through quarantining alone