Hey guys! Welcome to Blogoween! Blogoween is a celebration of Halloween and all the cozy and spooky things that go with it. I’m hosting from the 18th to the 21st.
What are your top five non-horror Halloween movies?
What is Blogoween?
In the words of Clo – “A time for us book bloggers to take October, by it’s orangeness and go all Halloween, on it’s pumpkin self. Basically, get ready for Halloween themed posts from us through October! Some may be Autumn themed yet they’ll all be related back to books, blogging and/or writing.”
Top Five Non-Horror Halloween Movies:
- Halloweentown – My favorite Disney Channel movie of all time. The whole cast is great, it’s campy, and it’s a movie that I come back to every year.
- Halloweentown II – I really enjoyed this sequel. It brought the entire main cast back and was an all around good return to form for the series.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone – Something about the first two Harry Potter movies is just so special. They’re so much more cozy and what I pictured Hogwarts to be when I read the books.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched this movie. My family used to have a VHS tape of this that we taped from a Halloween Marathon on TV. It’s the last Harry Potter movie to still have the cozy Halloween vibe.
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown – This movie is about as far from spooky as you can get, but it’s a Halloween staple and I watch it with my family every year.