Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Artsy Reader. This week’s topic is: Books You’d Mash Together. This one was tough for me, I’ve never really thought about combining books before, so I’ve decided to only list out five mashups.
- Shatter Me and Cinder – Can you just imagine the badassery that would happen if these two worlds collided? Strong female leads teaming up against oppressive regimes, sounds like my kind of book.
- One Day in December by Josie Silver and Love, Rosie – I think that if Laurie and Rosie knew each other they would be the best of friends. I’d like to think they’d lean on each other for support.
- I’ve Got Your Number and Can You Keep A Secret – I didn’t really care for either of these books, but I think the two main characters would maybe help each other see how flawed they are. Or they would create the perfect storm.
- Fangirl and Anna and the French Kiss – I’m not sure why I want these two paired together. The main characters aren’t very similar, but I guess I would just want to see if the sum of two very cute stories is greater than their parts.
- Big Little Lies and Looking For Alaska – this would make for a very dark mashup, but man would it be twisty and dishy.