Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Artsy Reader. This week’s topic is an Audio Freebie. Honestly, I don’t listen to audiobooks very often (mostly because I haven’t found a platform that I’m happy with) but I do listen to podcasts a lot.
- Becoming by Michelle Obama – This is the only audio book I’ve every listened to. Becoming is a poignant history of Michelle Obama, and it is enriched by having Michelle herself narrate it. I would highly, highly recommend this.
- The Dream Podcast – This is a short series podcast all about multilevel marketing schemes and their impact. It’s fascinating and well researched with some great interviews.
- Serial Podcast – This is like the original true crime podcast. I would highly recommend the first season.
- David Tennant Does a Podcast With … – Every week David Tennant sits down with a different person and has an hour long conversation with them. It’s a simple concept, and the episodes released so far have been great.
- My Brother, My Brother and Me Podcast – MBMBAM is comedy podcast hosted my three brothers who give out comically bad advice. It’s fantastic.