Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Artsy Reader. This week’s topic is Favorite Bookmarks. I’m going to take this as my favorite things I’ve used as a bookmark that are not, in fact, bookmarks.
- Receipts – ok, who hasn’t done this right after leaving the book store
- Candy Wrappers – as long as they’re clean, they work in a pinch
- Pencils/Pens – not a long term solution but a workable short term one
- The corner of a page – I know it’s a cardinal bookworm sin, but it’s convenient
- The flap of a hardcover – another very convenient fix
- Just putting the book flat on it’s pages – nothing like a broken spine and a well loved book
- Nothing. Finish the book in one sitting. Mama didn’t raise a quitter.