Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Artsy Reader. This week’s topic is Authors I’d Like to Meet. I’ve been lucky enough to meet some wonderful authors throughout the years, but I definitely have a list of ones I’m dying to meet.
- JK Rowling – Do I even need to explain this one?
- Andy Weir – I love The Martian. I’ve probably read that book ten times over. I would love to hear him speak and get a copy of The Martian signed.
- Ernest Cline – Another one of my favorite books of all time! I adored Ready Player One (and Armada is currently being shipped to my house).
- Tahereh Mafi – I got on the Tahereh Mafi train early. I got an Advanced Reader Copy of Shatter Me years ago and have thoroughly enjoyed everything I’ve read by her since.
- Rainbow Rowell – While I didn’t love Eleanor and Park, I did adore Fangirl. I’ve really enjoyed reading her blog
- Liane Moriarty – Big Little Lies was fantastic and so thoroughly different than anything I’ve read before. I’d love to get my copy signed.
- Stephanie Perkins – if you’ve read my blog before, you probably know how much I loved Anna and the French Kiss. So so so cute. Also, Stephanie’s Instagram is fantastic, I’d love to meet her in person.