Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Artsy Reader. This week’s topic is Villains! I’m going to keep this list short, but here we go…
- Voldemort – from Harry Potter. I mean, what a classic villain. Well defined, incredibly characterized, just one of the greatest of all time.
- Nolan Sorrento – from Ready Player One. He’s the archtype of an evil business man. At times you can understand where he’s coming from, and then he does something bat-shit-crazy and reminds you just how evil he is.
- Perry – Big Little Lies. I won’t say too much about him, but as your read this book you realize what a vile, deprived character he truly is.
- Old Nick – Room. This book was a hard read. I really struggled to get through it based on just how dark it was. Old Nick is especially vile because his deeds are told through the eyes of Jack, a five year old boy.
- Levana – Cinder. She’s dark, she’s manipulative, and she’s fun to read about. A winning combo for a villain in my books.